lundi 14 mars 2016

Degemer mat!





Welcome to my blog devoted to Brittany, one of the most typical and picturesque parts of France!

Resident for over 20 years in this region, I was able to discover the unforgettable places, cities with extraordinary stamps, beautiful islands sometimes tropical landscapes and villages where time seems to stand still.
That's why I decided to share with you my experience and hope make you want to walk on my feet. This blog provides the main characteristics of cities that I have chosen and activities to do, hotels and restaurants that I had. The goal is to guide you in order to make the tour of my Brittany (Breizh in Breton) in 2 weeks.

Let yourself go and travel to the heart of Brittany. One thing is certain: it will be a totally magical trip.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire